This Tijuana weekend will surprise us with a series of events that will also delight everyone, from events where you will be able to enjoy the best cocktails (clamato) and ceviche dishes in the city to the best Triple A lucha libre shows, and so much more!
These events will take place in Tijuana on July 15, 16, and 17, 2022.
Check out these events:
1) Lucha Libre AAA
On Friday, July 15 Triple A lucha libre show at Municipal Auditorium “Fausto Gutiérrez Moreno” will take place in Tijuana, with more than 20 luchadores fighting in the ring to claim victory. The show will begin at 8:30 PM.
Funds raised during these events will be used to benefit children of cops who died in the line of duty.
- Main Headline Fight: Fénix vs Flamita vs Willie Mack vs Jack Cartwheel
- Semifinal Fight: Willie Mack, Niño Hamburgesa, and Mr. Iguana vs Bestia 666, Mechawolf, and Rey Horus
- Special Fight: Jessy Ventura, Diva Salvaje, and Genio del Aire vs Dinámico, Sakalibur, and Kamica-c
- Tijuana vs Japan: Danger, Xtrom, and Mirage vs Myamoto, Yutani, and Koto Hiro
- Tijuana Cup Fight: Jonathan vs Rayo Star vs Arcangel vs U. Maldito vs Anton Carrillo vs Fantastik vs Animaniakc
- First Fight: Tirana y Miss Tiger vs Lady Pink y Aira
Ticket sales at the auditorium and at superboletos.com
Exclusive prices at Farmacias Roma and the auditorium’s ticket booths: $130 ($6 dollars) General Area
2) Opera in the Streets
The 19th Opera in the Streets Festival in-person event has arrived in Tijuana. Don’t miss this festival on Saturday, July 16 from 1 PM to 12 AM at Calle 5ta de la Col. Libertad. The most anticipated and traditional event for opera lovers, this event is free and for people of all ages.
The Convention and Tourism Committee of Tijuana, the Tiuana Opera, and 133rd Celebration of Tijuana invite you!
*The Tijuana Opera has its origins in the ACORDE organization, where it transformed and became a company that produces and promotes the opera genre. Its main goal is to bring people closer to this form of entertainment while also contributing to its improvement.
3) 13th Clamato and Ceviche Festival 2022
The most awaited festival for ceviche and Clamato lovers arrives in Tijuana. Don’t miss the 13th Clamato and Ceviche Festival 2022 in Playas de Tijuana. The event will last for two days where you will be able to enjoy seafood, clamato, aguachiles, and many more snacks!
Saturday, July 16 and Sunday, July 17 from 12 PM to 10 PM. Free entry.
Event for people of all ages.
Location: Calle del faro, Playas de Tijuana
4)Rock 5k Fest Race
The most awaited race for rock and sports lovers arrives in Tijuana. You can participate in the “Rock 5k Fest” race on Sunday, July 17 that will take place at Colonia Río, Tijuana 3ra Etapa. Registration will cost $250 pesos ($12 dollars) and the first people who register will be gifted sunglasses.
Start of race: 7:30 AM
Registration includes: handkerchief and medals for all those who cross the finish line
1st place: $2000 MXN ($96 dollars)
2nd place: $1500 MXN ($72 dollars)
3rd place: $1000 MXN ($48 dollars)
4th place: $800 MXN ($38 dollars)
5th place: $500 MXN ($24 dollars)
Acknowledgments: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th places
- La Tropa Incontrolable
- Banda Ruok
- Niña Galaxia
- Banda Kobbs
1. Go to www.rock5kfest.com to purchase your spot through PayPal, bank transfer, or deposit at 4915 6684 1921 5074. Don’t forget to send your proof of payment at 664 336 7575.
2. Go to the points of sale located at this event.
RELATED VIDEO: Yucatán Es Sabor Presentation