Thanksgiving, where families gather to thank everything good that has happened this year, will take place on Thursday, November 23.
Though it is an American tradition, Tijuana, being a border city, has a lot of people who live here, but celebrate with their families in the US, which is why here we'll tell you the public transport routes that will be modified.
San Diego Trolley and buses in San Diego will modify their routes
Trolley and bus services are part of the San Diego Metropolitan Transit System (MTS) and will have a modification on their schedules, working with Sunday times on Thursday, November 23; others will not be open at all. Here is a list of the routes and their changes:
- All bus and trolley routes will work on Sunday times
- No service will be provided on Rapid Express Routes 280 or 290, Sorrento Valley COASTER Connection, and most Express bus routes..
- Members of MTS Access who wish to use this service will need to call in advance to make a transport reservation.
- Those who are going to the airport can use direct connections through Route 992 or through the San Diego Airport Flyer from the Old Town Transit Center.
When will the normal schedule be resumed?
According to information that's been shared, normal activities and schedules will be resumed on Friday, November 24 with that day's normal schedule.
Offices will remain closed on Thanksgiving while on Wednesday they were closed at 5 PM.
- MTS Information and Trip Planning
- PRONTO Support Center
- The Transit Store and Customer Service offices
RELATED VIDEO: San Diego will have its first rapid electric bus