The 2022 Rosarito-Ensenada Bicycle Ride begins on Saturday, September 24 in Playas de Rosarito, with its finish line being Ensenada. On this 50-mile (80 km) tour, you will travel through the Pacific coast and rural roads.
Ensenada will end this event’s tour on a magnificent finale with a great party for all participants where a commemorative medal will be given. There will be live music until the evening, food, drinks, and shops with official merchandise from this tour.
Remember that this is a family event with all biosafety measures in place. All you need to focus on is enjoying the beach views and having a great time with family and friends.
- Regular ticket price: $ 850.00 pesos ($42 dollars) + service fee
- Elite ticket price: $950.00 pesos ($47 dollars) + service fee. This ticket is only for experienced cyclists that can reach the finish line in approximately 3 hours.
- Bike through the entire tour only on the right lane.
- Obey authorities’ directions at all times.
- Respect the tour’s schedule.
- Continue moving along according to the closing hours of the water stations.
- Board the sweeper vehicle when hours are extended.
Did you know that your ticket includes the use of 4 hydration stations?Hydration on the tour is provided by Ciel and Powerade. There will be 4 hydration stations where you will be able to refill your bottles, exchange your coupon for a Powerade bottle (only on station 2 which is after the La Misión climb), use the restroom, and board or get off the sweeper.
RELATED VIDEO: Otay Mesa East port of entry will reduce emissions by decreasing waiting times