Halloween month is already here, and for those who adore this celebration we have good news, as this year , the city of Tijuana will be having new attractions with this theme.
Circus, houses of terror and labyrinths are waiting to give you the shock of your life. Check out some of the options
1.-La Carpa de los Horrores (The Horror Circus Tent)
A circus in which music, darkness and characters will create the ideal environment for your biggest fears to come true. This attraction arrived just few weeks ago to the city and it might be your last.
- Where? In front of Mercado Hidalgo
- Time: Monday to Friday at 8:30pm. Saturdays an Sundays at 6:30pm and 8:30pm
- Date: From Sept. 16 to 8 Oct. 8
- Admission: General $11.00, front row $17.00, and VIP $22.00 dlls. Added to that, they have a 4x1 ticket promo.
Once again, the Panic Room is coming back, but this time in a new location and with new corridors that will take you to different scenarios, which will surely make you scream.
- Where? Calle Sexta, between Constitución and Revolución
- Time: Thursdays from de 6:00 pm to 11:00pm. Friday and Saturday from 6:00pm to 1:00pm. Sundays from 4:00pm to 9:00pm
- Date: From Oct. 5 to Nov. 3
- Admission: Pre-sale $6.00, and general $7.00 dlls
3.-Sin Escape (No Escape)
This place will have five labyrinths and different areas of terror, which could last up to 40 minutes. They will close at midnight or even until 2 in the morning.
- Where? Palenque of Parque Morelos
- Time: Friday and Saturday from 5:00pm to 2:00am, Thursday and Sunday from 5:00pm to 12:00am
- Date: From Oct. 6 to Nov. 12
- Admission: General $6.00 and VIP $17.00 dlls
4.-El Circo de las Pesadillas (The Circus of Nightmares)
A circus that will bring out the darkest things to make us feel like in a real nightmare, this with the help of the perfect combination of suspense theater, house of terror and circus. Do you think you could survive two hours and 20 minutes of strong emotions? Find out!
- Where? Hipódromo Caliente Parking
- Time: Monday to Friday at 8:30pm. Saturday at 6:00pm and 9:00 pm. Sunday at 5:00pm and 8:00pm
- Admission: From Oct. 13 to Nov. 8
- Admission: If you buy them at Ticketmaster you get a 20% discount. Panic area $25.00, Desperation area $20.00, and Anguish area $14.00 dlls.
5.-Buena Vista Horror Club
Buena Vista Horror Club has been taking place in town for 13 years, a labyrinth of terror where you can get candy at the end of the tour, as long as you survive the approximately 10 minute journey full of terror. If you are interested in this family project that has been going on for several years you only have to donate, go here for more information.
- Time: 6:30pm
- Date: Only on Halloween, Tuesday Oct. 31
- Admission: Free
- More details: here
Follow San Diego Red on Facebook and Twitter.