77% of Baja Californians approve of Marina del Pilar’s job as governor

A poll taken on June showed how Baja Californians feel regarding the governor’s work

Pollster Enkoll carried out an analysis of the public’s perception regarding the administration led by Baja California Governor Marina del Pilar Ávila Olmeda. They analyzed her performance in her first 8 months in office regarding economic development, social programs, health, education, environment, among others.

This poll named “Baja California: Government Evaluation” was carried out from June 14 to June 19 2022 and Baja Californians were asked if they approve or disapprove of the governor’s job in the state. The results show that around 77% of the polled population “approves or highly approves”, while the remaining 23% “disapprove or highly disapprove.”

However, this was not the only thing that was evaluated. This poll also analyzes how the current administration led by Marina is seen in comparison with the previous administration led by Jaime Bonilla. 63% of people think that Marina del Pilar’s administration is “better.”

It should be noted that Marina del Pilar’s performance was measured on issues such as education, tourism, economic development, sports promotion, dealing with gendered violence, and 7 other areas, and in each one she obtained an approval above 50%.

This matches the strategies that have been implemented since she took office that she has promoted in events such as “Expo Agro San Quintín”, “Cheese, Meat, Wine, and Craft Beer Festival”, among others. Regarding health matters, health personnel has been trained to deal with patients’ safety as well as to administer Covid-19 vaccines to children.

The methodology used was questionnaires made face to face to 1,606 people in their homes. These people were 18 years old or above and have an ID to vote in the state of Baja California. To gather the data, electronic devices were used.

RELATED VIDEO: Marina del Pilar signs International Treaty for the Rights of Young People


  • Facebook

  • SanDiegoRed

  • New

  • Best

    Recent News more